Saturday, February 1, 2014

week of 1/20/2014

Buenas noches! Sorry for the lateness, we (Me, Elder Garrido, Elder Insaurralde, and Elder Strom) had the oportunity to to climb another mountain today, the 17,000 foot mountain that is in my area although, we didn´t have time to get even close to the top... but it was still pretty fun. I don´t really have a lot of time right to to talk so I will say what I can.

This is a great time to be a missionary because the Lord is hastening His work everyday. I feel like I am progressing so much and becoming a little better everyday. I am glad to see that you all are participating in the work! Look for ways to talk with more people everyday about the gospel and the Lord will bless you with success!

Sorry that I couldn´t say much today but I will talk more next week... pictures included.

Love,
Elderd Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment