Sunday, March 16, 2014

TODAY IS SHANE'S BIRTHDAY! HE TURNS 20 TODAY! Week of March 10th!

Hello Family! I´m glad that all is well at home! This week we had a pretty good week! I now feel like we are starting to talk with more people. This week we talked with 20 more than we have normally been doing, but there is still alot more room for improvement. We found some people that seem like they will be pretty good investigators.

This week we did a ward activity in the church. We watched 17 miracles and invited investigators and the members. None of our investigators showed up, because the church is too far for them, but it was a success for the other elders in the ward, because the church is closer to them. But it was fun, I think that we´ll do it again in the future and try harder to get more people there.

Well, this is the last week of the transfer, by next week i´ll tell you guys if I go or stay in this area, and also by the next time I write, i´ll be 20 years old! I think that I am going to be leaving the area, because I have already been here for 4 months, but i´ll know for sure by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment