Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 17, 2014

Hello and good afternoon everyone! That is a scary story about Jamin! I am glad to have gotten the message that everything is alright and not the other way around! Tell Kim and Eric´s family that I said hi and I love them!

This week was a pretty good week. I learned a lot. Something that I have a thinking about a lot lately is working with the members. In Preach my gospel, it teaches us that the members have a great importance in missionary work. The ideal teaching situation is that the members introduce us, the missionaries, to their friends and to the people that they know. When this happens, there is instant friendshipping, which softens the hearts of the investigators, and more people accept the gospel and join the church. The members have a huge responsability in missionary work. Wards where the members work with the missionaries are wards where there are a lot of baptisms.

You, as members of the church (talking to you family) have the success of missionary work in your hands. If the missionaries in the Running Springs Branch don´t go out their way to invite you to participate, invite them to work with you guys! So that is something that I am trying to learn right now, to work better with the members of the ward.

Anyways, things are going good in the area and they are getting better. Next week Ill let you guys know about transfers, whether I am leaving or staying. Anyways, I love you all, Thanks for the letters, And i´ll try and talk more next week.

Love,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment