Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week of December 29th

Hello everyone! Thanks for the letters and the pictures you sent me! The computer didn`t let me see the video :( But overall we had a great christmas. We ate well with a family in the ward. It was great to talk with you all on Christmas. For new year`s I found a Martinelli in a store (which is a rare sight) so me and my companion are going to enjoy it new year`s eve

We found two new investigators that are very interested in listening: Abigail and her mom, Fernanda. We had our first lesson on Saturday and ther want to keep listening, the sad thing is, is that they are going to go out of town for two weeks so we won`t we able to teach them for a little while.

On also on Saturday we did divisions with the members. Before we split up, we agreed on meeting eachother again in the center of Apizaco at 2:00. So when me and Abinadi (the member that went with me) got to the center at 2 o clock, we didn`t see my companion. So we started waiting, and while waiting, we also started talking to people that were sitting down, because there are always a ton of people in the center. My companion didn`t actually show up until 3:00, an hour after we had agreed to meet up. But in that hour we talked to a bunch of people, so it was pretty fun. And Abinadi is preparing for his mission so it was fun to teach him how to contact people.

Anyways, we are entering into the last week of the transfer, and as you may already, I will tell you all next week who will be going and who will be staying in the area!

I love you all a bunch! I love the mission! Talk to you all next week!

Love
Elder Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment