Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week of January 5, 2015

Hello and happy new years everyone! I hope that all is well at home.

News about transfers: my companion and I are staying together here in Apizaco. I am excited to stay here for another change. I am pretty sure that I will finish my mission here.

I attached a photo of me on new years eve drinking a Martinelli. I was splits with the another missionary that day so I am no in my house (there was a lot of trash everywhere in that missionary`s house).

Things are still going good in the are... but I want them to go better so we are going to work hard this transfer. Lately there hasn`t been many people at home. We had a few investigators go out of town and they get back this week. So we are going to work extra hard this week

I think I told you all a little bit about the mom, and her two daughters, who are three awesome investigators. They are progressing very well right now. The three of them all attended church on sunday (which is one of the hardest thing to get investigators here to do), and they loved it and they want to make weekly church attendance a part of their life. They are going to be baptized on Jan. 31.

Anyways, things are going great. We are in the search for more investigators like them, we have been finding a good amount of people to teach, so we are going to teach them and see how they progress in this coming weeks. I love you all! Thanks for your support and prayers! Keep being the best missionaries that you can be!

Love
Elder Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment